A Study to Evaluate Safety, Immunogenicity and Efficacy of GSK Biologicals HPV-16/18 L1/AS04 Vaccine Administered Intramuscularly According to a Three-Dose Schedule (0, 1, 6 Month) in Healthy Adult Female Subjects Aged 26 Years and Above.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VIVIANE
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 16 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 05 Dec 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Nov 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov