A Randomised, Controlled, Double-Blind Study of the Immunogenicity and Safety of PEDIACEL, a Combined Diphtheria, Tetanus, Five Component Acellular Pertussis, Inactivated Poliomyelitis and Haemophilus Influenzae Type b Conjugate Vaccine (Adsorbed) Compared To Infanrix-IPV+Hib When Both Vaccines Are Given to Infants Using a Three Dose Immunisation Schedule ('Nordic Schedule' 3-5-12 Months).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 01 Feb 2010 Official Title amended, actual patient number added as 807 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2009 Planned end date (Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.