A multi-center, randomized, double-blind, double-dummy, vehicle-controlled sequential cohort study to determine the safety PEP005 [ingenol mebutate] 0.025% and 0.05% topical gel in patients with actinic keratosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Peplin
- 06 Jun 2009 Primary endpoint 'Partial clinical response rate' has been met.
- 06 Jun 2009 Results have been published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 05 Dec 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History