An Open, Randomised, Multicentre Study to Compare Buprenorphine Transdermal Delivery System (BTDS) With Standard Treatment in Elderly Subjects With OA of the Hip and/or Knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Buprenorphine; Paracetamol; Paracetamol/codeine
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Napp Pharmaceutical Group
- 01 Aug 2011 Results published in the Osteoarthritis and Cartilage.
- 14 Apr 2009 Actual number of patients (200) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History