A phase 1, open-label, dose-escalation clinical study to assess the safety and tolerability of MS-R001 [sirolimus] in patients with diabetic macular edema secondary to diabetic retinopathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Jan 2012 Results published in Ophthalmology.
- 23 Jul 2010 Santen Pharmaceutical added as trial sponsor and lead trial centre as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.