A phase I/II Study of obatoclax mesylate (GX15-070MS) administered every 3 weeks in combination with docetaxel to patients with relapsed or refractory non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Obatoclax (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gemin X Biotechnologies
- 03 Aug 2012 Company (Teva Pharmaceutical Industries) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 The planned completion date for this trial is now 1 Mar 2008 as reported by clinicaltrials.gov.