A 12-week multicenter, randomized, open study to evaluate the effects of enteric-coated mycophenolate sodium (EC-MPS) in terms of quality of life in patients with gastrointestinal (GI) symptoms treated with MMF (mycophenolate mofetil) after kidney transplant.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate sodium (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 27 May 2010 Actual patient number (136) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2010 Actual end date changed to 1 Sep 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.