A Phase 2, 12-Week, Double-Blind, Dose-Finding, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of a Range of SCH 420814 Doses in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Parkinson's Disease Experiencing Motor Fluctuations and Dyskinesias
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Preladenant (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 01 Mar 2011 Results published in the Lancet Neurology.
- 17 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to clinicaltrials.gov.
- 24 Nov 2008 Results are expected to be presented at the 13th International Congress of the Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders in June 2009 according to a Schering-Plough media release; results were also reported in the media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History