An open-label multicenter, randomized, phase 3 study of S-1 in combination with cisplatin against 5-Fu [fluorouracil] in combination with cisplatin in patients with advanced gastric cancer previously untreated with chemotherapy for advanced disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLAGS
- Sponsors Taiho Pharmaceutical
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of identification of patient population with longer survival by using clinical covariate model data from FLAGS and DIGEST phase III trials presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=889) of an analysis discovering clinically significant covariate model to identify a patient population with longer survival presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Oct 2012 Results of a non-inferiority analysis presented at the 37th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History