Cetrorelix pamoate in patients with symptomatic BPH [benign prostatic hyperplasia]: a double-blind, placebo-controlled efficacy study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cetrorelix (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register record: DRKS00004141).
- 14 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2009 All patients have been followed up to week 52; reported by AEterna Zentaris in a media release.