A double-blind, double dummy, randomized, parallel group, multi-center, phase III study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of TAK-475 [lapaquistat] alone and TAK-475 administered in combination with ezetimibe versus ezetimibe alone in subjects with primary dyslipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe; Lapaquistat
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to discontinued. According to a Takeda media release, development of lapaquistat is being discontinued.
- 07 Dec 2006 New trial record.