Phase 1 study of the combination of 1018 ISS, irinotecan and cetuximab in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer previously treated with a fluoropyrimidine, oxaliplatin or irinotecan with or without bevacizumab
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs 1018-ISS (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Dynavax Technologies
- 16 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Nov 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 20 Sep 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Mar 2008.