An open-label, phase 2 study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of glufosfamide in the treatment of patients with recurrent sensitive small cell lung carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Glufosfamide (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Threshold Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to discontinued.
- 15 Oct 2007 Enrolment into the trial has been stopped due to a low clinical response rate in the initial 21 patients. Currently enrolled patients will be given the option to continue in the trial.
- 11 Oct 2007 Status change from recruiting to in progress.