A retrospective chart review to assess the safety of oseltamivir (Tamiflu [Rm]) compared to alternate antiviral therapy (amantadine or rimantadine) administered to children less than 12 months of age with diagnosed or suspected influenza (CASG 113)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary) ; Amantadine; Rimantadine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2006 New trial record.