A phase II/III, observer-blinded, multi-country, multi-centre, randomized study to demonstrate the superiority in terms of immunogenicity of adjuvanted influenza vaccine administered in adults aged 50 years or older compared to Fluarix.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 576389A (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Oct 2008 Phase changed from II/III to II as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2007 Status change
- 08 Dec 2006 New trial record.