A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Assess Safety and Tolerability During Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2DM) With Usual Diabetes Therapy (UDT) and Either Cycloset or Placebo.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bromocriptine (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms CST
- Sponsors VeroScience
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Jun 2015 Results published in the Journal of Diabetes Research, according to a VeroScience media release.
- 23 Jan 2013 Efficacy results from a subgroup of patients with poorly controlled type 2 diabetes have been reported in a Santarus and VeroScience media release. Results were also published in Endocrine Practice.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History