A prospective, single-arm, nonrandomised study to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of nitinol self-expanding biolimus A9-eluting stents in patients with de novo coronary bifurcation lesions.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Umirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Axxess Plus
- 08 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Biosensors International Group media release.
- 08 Nov 2011 Final results were presented at the 23rd annual Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) scientific symposium, according to a Biosensors International Group media release. Results were also reported in the media release.
- 11 Dec 2006 New trial record.