A prospective, open-label, single-arm, multicenter study to evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of CDB-2914 [ulipristal] as emergency contraception when taken between 48 hours and 120 hours of unprotected sex
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Ulipristal (Primary)
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Aug 2010 According to a company media release, Watson Pharmaceuticals plans to launch Ella [ulipristal] as an emergency contraceptive in the fourth quater of 2010.
- 13 Aug 2010 According to an HRA Pharma media release, the US FDA has granted approval for ulipristal as a prescription-only emergency contraceptive, based on results of this and another phase III trial (CTP 700022221).
- 21 Apr 2008 Status change from recruiting to completed, according to clinicaltrials.gov.