A randomized, double-blind, parallel group, international study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of ocrelizumab compared to placebo in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis continuing methotrexate treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ocrelizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STAGE
- Sponsors Genentech
- 16 Jul 2016 This trial has been completed in Belgium, Germany, Spain, Austria with end date as 2015-04-22 and Greece as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 22 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Dec 2014 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History