A Multicenter, Randomized, 8-Week Double-Blind Acute Phase Followed By a 6-Month Continuation Phase (Open-Label Or Double-Blind) Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of DVS SR Versus Escitalopram in Postmenopausal Women With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine; Escitalopram
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 01 Mar 2011 Results published in CNS Drugs.
- 03 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Dec 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History