A Phase 2a, Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel, Double-Blind, Dose Ranging, Placebo-Controlled Study to Compare Antiviral Effect, Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of GSK364735 Monotherapy Versus Placebo Over 10 Days in HIV-1 Infected Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs S 364735 (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Oct 2006 to Nov 2006 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov
- 23 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Dec 2006 New trial record.