A phase IIb, randomized, parallel group, double-blind, double-dummy, multi-center, multi-national, multi-dose study of DU-176b compared to dalteparin in patients undergoing elective unilateral total hip replacement
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Edoxaban (Primary) ; Dalteparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STARTS-II
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 29 Jun 2010 Results published in Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 02 Sep 2008 Results presented at the European Society of Cardiology Congress 2008.
- 30 Aug 2008 Primary endpoint 'Venous thromboembolism event rate' has been met, according to results reported at the Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History