Microarray In Node negative and 1 to 3 positive lymph node Disease may Avoid ChemoTherapy - A prospective, randomised study comparing the 70-gene expression signature with common clinical-pathological criteria in selecting patients for adjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer with 0 to 3 positive nodes. (EORTC Protocol 10041 – BIG 3-04).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Letrozole (Primary) ; Tamoxifen (Primary) ; Anthracyclines
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MINDACT
- 13 Jun 2017 Results published in an Agendia media release.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=1301) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 02 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History