A multi-center study to examine the pharmacokinetics, whole body and organ dosimetry, and biodistribution of fission-derived iodine I 131 tositumomab for patients with previously untreated or relapsed follicular or transformed follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iodine-131 tositumomab (Primary) ; Tositumomab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 18 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2012 Trial phase changed from II to I as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2010 Actual patient number (15) added and trial phase changed from I/II to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.