Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter/Multinational, Efficacy and Safety Study of Desloratadine 5 mg in the Treatment of Subjects With Allergic Rhinitis Who Meet the Criteria for Intermittent Allergic Rhinitis (IAR).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Desloratadine (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCEPT-1
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Oct 2009 Results published in Allergy.
- 17 Mar 2009 Primary endpoint 'Total 5 symptom score' has been met.
- 17 Mar 2009 Results presented at AAAAI
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History