Comparison of two different immunosuppression protocols in highly sensitized renal transplant recipients: Campath [alemtuzumab] induction with tacrolimus monotherapy vs thymoglobulin [antithymocyte globulin] induction with triple drug protocol
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Sep 2011 Additional lead investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2010 to 1 Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.