Clinical evaluation of 506U78 in Japanese patients with relapsed or refractory T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia or T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nelarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- 13 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (13) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2009 Actual end date (1 Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.