A prospective, open label, multi-center, study of pregabalin in the treatment of neuropathic pain associated with diabetic peripheral neuropathy, postherpetic neuralgia, HIV-related peripheral neuropathic pain and chemotherapy induced peripheral neuropathic pain (pregabalin A0081097)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 24 Sep 2008 Actual patient number (121) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Sep 2007 Status changed from initiated to recruiting.