A pilot study to evaluate the co-infusion of ex vivo expanded umbilical cord blood progenitors with an unmanipulated cord blood graft in patients undergoing umbilical cord blood transplantation for hematologic malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Haematopoetic stem cell therapy Nohla Therapeutics (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Ciclosporin; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.