A 1-Year Safety Study of Medium and High Doses of Mometasone Furoate/Formoterol Combination Formulation and Medium and High Doses of Fluticasone/Salmeterol in Persistent Asthmatics Previously Treated With Medium to High Doses of Inhaled Glucocorticosteroids.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone/formoterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 22 Sep 2010 Results presented at the 20th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 02 Mar 2010 Results were presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 27 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History