Open-Label, Phase 2 Study of DAVANAT When Added to a Regimen of Leucovorin, 5-FU, and Avastin as First Line Treatment for Locally Advanced, Unresectable or Metastatic Colorectal Cancer in Subjects Unable to Tolerate Intensive Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Galactomannan C
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 10 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.