A 12-month, prospective, randomized, single center, open label pilot study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of Myfortic [mycophenolic acid] in combination with tacrolimus and thymoglobulin [antithymocyte globulin] in early corticosteroid withdrawal.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin; Mycophenolic acid; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Apr 2016 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Jul 2008 Actual end date added (January 2008) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jul 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History