An eight- week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group proof of concept study to assess the efficacy, safety and tolerability as well as the pharmacokinetic profile of oral solabegron (GW427353) 125mg and 50mg administered twice daily vs placebo in women with overactive bladder
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Solabegron (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Feb 2012 Results presented at the 27th Congress of the European Association of Urology.
- 25 Mar 2011 Positive top-line results reported in a AltheRx media release.
- 18 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History