A single-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial of combined rosiglitazone/metformin (Avandamet) vs. placebo on serological outcomes in non-diabetic patients with stable coronary syndromes.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone/metformin (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ROMANCE
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.