Phase II Study of Alvocidib (NSC 649890, IND 46,211, Flavopiridol) in Timed Sequential Combination With Cytosine Arabinoside (Ara-C) and Mitoxantrone for Adults With Newly Diagnosed, Previously Untreated, Poor-Risk Acute Myelogenous Leukemias
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Alvocidib (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary) ; Mitoxantrone (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Oct 2013 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2012 Results published in Haematologica.
- 19 Jul 2011 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by CLinicalTrials.gov.