A Phase II Study of Sunitinib Malate for Treatment of Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) or Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (SLL).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jun 2012 Actual end date changed from Jan 2010 to Nov 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov.