A phase 2 trial of single-agent amrubicin in patients with extensive disease small cell lung cancer that is refractory or progressive within 90 days of completion of first line platinum-based chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amrubicin (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cabrellis Pharmaceuticals; Celgene Corporation; Pharmion Corporation
- 05 Aug 2009 Results were presented at the 13th World Conference on Lung Cancer, according to a Celgene Corporation media release.
- 02 Jun 2009 Primary endpoint 'Objective clinical response rate' has been met; results presented at ASCO 2009.
- 08 Apr 2009 Actual end date added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.