A randomised, double-blind, placebo controlled, 6 week fixed dose trial to investigate safety and efficacy of fixed-dose 0.25 mg pramipexole (Mirapex) given orally in patients with idiopathic restless legs syndrome compared to titrated-dose pramipexole and placebo
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 16 Dec 2006 New trial record.