A study to evaluate the immunogenicity, safety and reactogenicity of a second vaccination with the adjuvanted influenza vaccine candidate compared to Fluarix administered intramuscularly in elderly aged 60 years and above.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1247446A (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 19 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, in accordance with clinicaltrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2007 Status change
- 17 Dec 2006 New trial record.