Phase II study of Yt90 Zevalin [ibritumomab tiuxetan Y-90] followed by CHOP [cyclophosphamide + doxorubicin + vincristine + prednisone] chemotherapy (Z-CHOP) as first-line treatment in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Ibritumomab tiuxetan; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2006 New trial record.