Prospective, open-label, single arm pilot study evaluating the effect on virological response of the switch from tacrolimus to cyclosporin associated with a peginterferon alfa-2a / ribavirin bitherapy, in non-responder or with recurrent VHC+ disease liver transplanted patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 11 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.