Phase II Randomized, Open-Label Study of Cetuximab and Bevacizumab in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in Patients With Stage IIIB/IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Cetuximab; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jul 2011 Results will be reported at the 14th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 14 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Nov 2010 Additional trial identifiers (13421, I4E-MC-S001), trial centres identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History