A Phase IIa Safety and Light Dose-escalation Study in Patients With Primary or Recurrent/High-grade Glioma (Defined for the Purposes of the Protocol as Anaplastic Astrocytoma [AA] or Glioblastoma Multiforme [GBM]) Using the Litx System to Confirm the Zone of Tumor Destruction During the Intraoperative Treatment of Glioma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Talaporfin (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Light Sciences Oncology
- 15 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients 18 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Dec 2006 New trial record.