A phase I dose finding study of an experimental new drug, PPAR [peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor] agonist taken by mouth by patients with advanced or metastatic cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Efatutazone (Primary)
- Indications Cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 23 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. (NCT00408434)
- 23 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. (NCT00408434).
- 18 Dec 2006 New trial record.