A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicentre, Phase II Study of Oral Lapatinib in combination with Concurrent Radiotherapy and Cisplatin versus Radiotherapy and Cisplatin alone, in Subjects with Stage III and IVA,B Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History