Study to Assess Immunogenicity and Safety of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' Kft's DTPw-HBV/Hib vs DTPwCSL-HBV/Hib Kft and vs Concomitant Administration of CSL's Triple Antigen and GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' Hiberix, to Infants at 2, 4, 6 Months of Age, After a Birth Dose of Hepatitis B
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTP-hepatitis B vaccine (Primary) ; Diphtheria tetanus and pertussis vaccine; Hib vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Oct 2008 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 19 Dec 2006 New trial record.