Comparison of 2 alternative antiretroviral combinations in HIV post-exposure prophylaxis: AZT-3TC [lamivudine/zidovudine] (Combivir) + lopinavir-ritonavir (Kaletra) versus AZT-3TC (Combivir)+ atazanavir (Reyataz). Multicentre, prospective, randomized, open study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir (Primary) ; Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Lamivudine/zidovudine
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.