A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study Using the Environmental Exposure Chamber (EEC) to Assess the Onset of Action of Ciclesonide, Applied as a Nasal Spray (200 Mcg, Once Daily), in the Treatment of Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis (SAR) in Patients 18 Years and Older.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclesonide (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ALTANA Pharma
- 04 May 2012 Company added in the association field and additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jan 2009 Results published in Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History