Effect of an early therapeutic permutation on the tumoral control of patients receiving in first line a specific inhibitor of tyrosin kinase of EGFR [epidermal growth factor receptor] (erlotinib) or a taxan-based chemotherapy [paclitaxel] for the treatment of not resectable adenocarcinoma with bronchiolo-alveolar [bronchiolo-alveolar adenocarcinoma].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Bronchiolo-alveolar adenocarcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Sep 2015 Primary endpoint (16-week Disease Control Rate) has been met according to the results published in the European Respiratory Journal.
- 17 Sep 2015 Results published in the European Respiratory Journal.
- 07 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.