Phase II Study for the Use of Vidaza to Restore Responsiveness of Patients' Prostate Cancers to Hormonal Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 53 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2010 Actual end date (November 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.